- Where do you deliver?
We offer shipping to Malaysia and 20 different countries around the world! Kindly refer to the table below for our standard shipping rates for countries we deliver to.
- How much does shipping cost?
We charge Poslaju shipping for standard purchase (one item): Peninsular Malaysia RM9, Sabah RM11, Sarawak RM10. Rate may vary depend on weight of the item
- INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (WORLDWIDE)
Q1: What are the international shipping methods?
Singapore / Brunei / other Countries orders using EMX poslaju service. Transit time is within 3 – 5 working days.
Below is table international country that HANATAJUDDIN cover for postage.
|COUNTRY||RATE ( 1st KG)|
|Utd. Arab Emirates||RM120|
*If you cannot find your country in the list above, please email us at email@example.com, we will assist you from there.
Tracking numbers will be provided by email once order has been processed.
- How long does delivery take?
Local delivery is within 1 to 3 working days. International delivery will take 3 – 5 working days depends on Poslaju
- Has my order been shipped out yet?
Once your order has been processed and packed, we will email you a POSLAJU tracking number for you to keep tab on the status of your parcel at all times. This POSLAJU tracking number is sent to your registered email address. Please check your Junk Mail (SPAM) in case it’s there!
Paid orders made before 10 a.m will be shipped out on the day itself. Orders made after that will be shipped the next day.
6. Oops! The item I received is faulty!
We apologize profusely for this blunder and we hope it doesn’t deter you from making future purchases. We want you to have a good experience with us so if a faulty item is sent to you, please let us know immediately.
Take a photo of your item (the part that is faulty) and include a short description along with your ORDER ID and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will exchange your item for a new one. In the event your faulty item is out of stock, we will reimburse you with any item around same price of your choice.
- I received an incorrect item.
Do let us know immediately via email at email@example.com along with your order ID and we’ll get it sorted out for you.
8. An item is missing from my order.
Oh no! But not to worry! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and we’ll have it shipped out to you ASAP!
9. Which address should I ship my order to?
If you are at work, it would be advisable to ship to your office address because postal services like POSLAJU operate between 8:30am to 8pm on weekdays and 8:30am to 5pm on Saturdays.
If no one is physically able to collect your parcel on delivery after two attempts, your parcel will either be held at the nearest POSLAJU office to you or sent back to us.
- Are items in my cart reserved for me?
Putting an item into your cart does NOT reserve or hold that item for you. Until you proceed to check out and make payment, that item will be available to other buyers. Many items are available in limited quantities, so an item may sell out before your checkout.
- Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. These charges vary widely from country to country hence we are unable to advise what the cost would be. HANATAJUDDIN has no control over the fees imposed and we also cannot reimburse the amount in any capacity.
- How do I place an order?
- First step is to register with us as a member by clicking here.
- All you need to do now is browse! You can search for something specific by using the search bar or if you’re looking for a particular type of item you can browse by category located along the top of the page. Our latest items are located under the NEW IN category link and you can filter your search by size and colour.
- Once you have found the item you want, select your size and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- You can either click on the ‘Continue shopping’ button or review the items in your cart by clicking on ‘Proceed to checkout”.
- Then you have to fill in your billing and shipping detail and choose your method of payment (manual/senangpay (debit/credit)
- Click on terms and condition
- Then click place order
- What do I do if there’s a problem with my order?
Our customer service representatives are more than happy to help you. Email us at email@example.com or call 0355240841
- What payment methods do you accept?
You can either pay by:
- Debit / Credit / FPX payment – SENANGPAY
- Direct Online Transfer (Internet Banking such as Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, RHB Now, Bank Islam Online, PBeBank, etc.)
- Manual Transfer (Cash Deposit Machine / ATM / online transfer)
- I couldn’t proceed with payment and my order status is Pending. How do I proceed?
Kindly contact us immediately via email, call or live chat and we’ll assist in cancelling your order so that you can place a new one. We’d ask for your kind assistance not to bank in/transfer the amount to our bank account as we can’t guarantee the item you purchased is still in stock. In the case that you made payment manually, we will have to refund you.
5. Can I cancel my order?
No cancellation after payment made
- How do I add an item to my order after checking out?
No worries! Inform our website customer service through call 0355240841 along with item that want to added and Oder Id. If else, make new order.
7. I received my order, but one of them is missing. What do I do?
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. I’ve received an incorrect item in my order.
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to email@example.com. You will then need to return the incorrectly received item back to us.
9. Do you restock items?
Some items are restockable. Whenever we get a restock, we will usually announce it in our newsletter/ Instagram/ Facebook, so it’s good to check frequently.
10. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items in our Facebook and Instagram, so don’t forget to subscribe and check frequently!
Registration and Online Account
- Do I need to register to shop?
Registering with us helps speed up the ordering process for you, as we would already have with us your billing and shipping details. It also allows you to keep track of your current and past order, and payment status.
2. How do I create an account?
Click SING UP and register by filling in your details and following the instructions.
3. By registering, will I automatically receive updates on new arrivals and any ongoing sales and promotions?
No, not unless you sign up to our newsletter. By signing up, you will be the first to know of our new arrivals, exclusive discounts, promotions and flash sales.
4.Will you pass my details to any other companies?
No, we will not pass your details on to other companies. Don’t worry! All information you provide us with is strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
5. What do I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
If you’ve forgotten your password, just click the ‘Forget Password’ button and it will be emailed to you right away. If you still do not receive an email, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you promptly.
6. What is your online security policy?
We want to make sure you’re safe and secure when you’re shopping with us online. Rest assured we do not sell nor disclose any customers’ personal information to other parties for any purposes.
- What is your returns policy?
Returns are accepted if returned within 4 days after item received (for local and international orders). Only clothes that are unworn unaltered, unwashed and in sellable condition with returns label still attached can be returned.
For returns and exchanges, customers are advised to notify us first at email@example.com by quoting the order number and product details.
Shipping costs are borne by the customer (for size exchange only) and we are not liable until item reaches our office.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We do reserve the right not to allow the return of products or refund of any transactions although the condition above is met.
Items that are damaged, marked or altered will not be accepted. Any items returned under these conditions and/or fall under non-returnable categories will be sent back to the customer.
- How do I return something to you?
You can return any item to us within 5 days after receiving your order (just make sure your items are in the original condition and garment tags still attached). Please repack your items in the original packaging and ensure it is secured.
Returns can be dropped off at the nearest Poslaju counters. Kindly keep a record of your return tracking number.
Please fill in your return form, and Poslaju return slip. Make sure to state your ORDER ID at your consignment slip and your phone number in order for us to keep trac your order after we received. Insert your return form in your parcel along with your item(s) and ensure it is packed securely in the original flyer you have received. Drop it off at the nearest Poslaju outlet and keep a record of your return tracking number.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service representative will be happy to assist you with the return process. Thank you.
- Where can I find the Return Form?
You can print the return form here.
4.Can I exchange my item to a new size?
Yes of course! When you return your item to us, kindly state in the return form the new size that you want and we’ll process it accordingly. If the size is not available in stock, you can change to another item around same price. There is admin charge RM10 for exchange to new colour (applicable to online and walk in) and admin charge RM5 for exchange to new size (applicable to online and walk in)
5. Will you refund me my delivery charge?
You may drop off your parcel for free at your nearest Poslaju branch with the consignment note provided in your parcel.
However, if you did not get one and/or you get charged for your parcel, send us a photo of the receipt and your bank account details and email us at email@example.com. We will then refund the amount accordingly to your bank account.
- I have been refunded the incorrect amount.
Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund if overpayment
7. Have you received my returned items?
We will email/ whatsApp you as soon as we receive and process the parcel to let you know that it is safely in our hands.
8. I returned an item and it was incorrectly refunded or replaced.
Do email us at email@example.com and we will check on your orders accordingly.
9. Can I come and collect or return a parcel in person?
Yes you may come to our HQ in order to change your size BUT please do let us know about coming a day before, so that we can ready the item you are going to change because there is some blouse that we need to order a day before we can give it
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you restock items?
Some items are restock able. Whenever we get a restock, we will usually announce it on our Facebook fan page and Instagram, so it’s good to check frequently.
2. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items on our Facebook fan page and Instagram, so it’s a good idea for you to check regularly.
- What are your standard terms & conditions for sales using codes?
– Valid for a month.
– Applicable once only in a single receipt.
– Discount codes cannot be combined.
– Hanatajuddin has the rights to amend their terms & conditions at any time.
4. Why is my discount code not working?
Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org